The Andy Griffith Show - A doctor.
Hogan’s Heroes - In the army.
Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C. - In the army
M*A*S*H - An army chaplain.
Good Times - An army doctor.
I am sensing a theme here. :P
(There are more but these are the ones I have caps for. He was a doctor in The Fortune Cookie, a priest on Mad About You, a priest in Heaven Sent, in the army in The Private Navy of Sgt. O’Farrell, a doctor in The Perils of Pauline, a priest in Church Basement Ladies…)
- nonhomo likes this
- anthonycastelle likes this
- broken-byrd likes this
- gorseheart reblogged this from errantlight
- gorseheart likes this
- jesssailor likes this
- intelligentblog likes this
- thalheim likes this
- ergo0d reblogged this from errantlight
- lifeofkj likes this
- heinrichss likes this
- rayboden reblogged this from kathazahler
- ezzydean reblogged this from errantlight
- soyouvebecomeapirate reblogged this from pricklylegs
- fujicucumber reblogged this from pricklylegs and added:
- tracula likes this
- pricklylegs reblogged this from errantlight
- thankyouseeyouhi reblogged this from fragmentsshoredagainstmyruin and added:
- throwingteacups likes this
- fragmentsshoredagainstmyruin reblogged this from errantlight
- writehor reblogged this from spoopyserling
- spoopyserling reblogged this from abaftdrasnian
- spoopyserling likes this
- abaftdrasnian reblogged this from errantlight and added:
- obolens likes this
- errantlight posted this